" I was slightly nervous about calling a private investigator, but the staff at Harriet Bond put me at ease straight away. They left no stone unturned, to get the evidence I needed and provided me with high quality photo evidence and DVD footage. Great service and speedy results. "
- All Female Investigative Team
- Run for Women, by Women
- Excellen Customer Service
- Professional Senior Team
- Highly Trained and Equipped Agents
- Harriet Bond Crewe
- Female Detective Agency Crewe
- Female Private Investigators Crewe
Why Choose Harriet Bond?
Our all female senior team have been providing high quality, professional investigations for over 10 years.
We have only the best agents in Crewe from a wide variety of sectors and backgrounds. All have years of experience in the field and are trained to the highest standards.
Unlike many smaller agencies we have the resources to provide you with:
- A national network of highly trained expert agents
- An online portal to manage your investigation and view results in real time
- A professional senior team to manage your case with care, discretion and professionalism
Harriet Bond are a department of LocalPI the UK's largest private investigator group.
"Trust instinct to the end, even though you can give no reason"
Emerson, Ralph Waldo
"Truth lives on in the midst of deception."
Johann Friedrich Von Schiller
"When a flirt fishes for a man, she fishes merely for the sport."
"The battle that never ends is the battle of belief against unbelief."
"Men marry women with the hope they will never change..."
"...Women marry men with the hope they will change..."
"...Invariably they are both disappointed."
"Trust the instinct to the end, though you can render no reason"
Ralph Waldo Emerson
"God created the flirt as soon as he made the fool."
Harriet Bond Private Services in Crewe
Harriet Bond Commercial Services in Crewe
Harriet Bond in Areas Near Crewe
Crewe is one of the many UK areas in which Harriet Bond operate as private detectives and private investigators.
Our all female private detective team are here to serve you in Crewe and surrounding towns.
We have included some background information on Crewe for your information:
- Crewe has a large park, Queen's Park, the land for which was donated by the London and North Western Railway.
- it is perhaps best known as a large railway junction and home to Crewe Works.
- Crewe railway station was built in fields near to Crewe Hall and was completed in 1837.
- Crewe was not formally planned out until 1843 by Joseph Locke.
- it's Nightlife is well below average, and the 6,000 students at MMU, tend to stay on campus.
- A planned redevelopment of Crewe's town centre,including the current Bus Station and main shopping area have currently been abandoned because of "difficult economic conditions", according to the former developers Modus.
- Bill Bryson described Crewe as "the armpit of Cheshire" in his 1995 book "Notes from a Small Island".
- Winsford, seven miles to the north of it, had rejected an earlier proposal, as had local landowners in neighbouring Nantwich, four miles away.
- Crewe is a railway town within the unitary authority area of Cheshire East and the ceremonial county of Cheshire, England.
- Crewe is well represented with Supermarkets, Asda, Tesco, and Morrison's all enjoying representation.
- it was founded in the township of Monks Coppenhall which, with the township of Church Coppenhall, formed the ancient parish of Coppenhall.
- Crewe was thus named after the railway station, rather than the other way round.
- Crewe's railway station was named after the township of Crewe.
- According to the 2001 census the urban area had a population of 67,683.
- Until the Grand Junction Railway company chose Crewe as the site for its locomotive works and railway station in the late 1830s, Crewe was a village with a population of just 70 residents.