" I was slightly nervous about calling a private investigator, but the staff at Harriet Bond put me at ease straight away. They left no stone unturned, to get the evidence I needed and provided me with high quality photo evidence and DVD footage. Great service and speedy results. "
- All Female Investigative Team
- Run for Women, by Women
- Excellen Customer Service
- Professional Senior Team
- Highly Trained and Equipped Agents
- Harriet Bond Manchester
- Female Detective Agency Manchester
- Female Private Investigators Manchester
Why Choose Harriet Bond?
Our all female senior team have been providing high quality, professional investigations for over 10 years.
We have only the best agents in Manchester from a wide variety of sectors and backgrounds. All have years of experience in the field and are trained to the highest standards.
Unlike many smaller agencies we have the resources to provide you with:
- A national network of highly trained expert agents
- An online portal to manage your investigation and view results in real time
- A professional senior team to manage your case with care, discretion and professionalism
Harriet Bond are a department of LocalPI the UK's largest private investigator group.
"Trust instinct to the end, even though you can give no reason"
Emerson, Ralph Waldo
"Truth lives on in the midst of deception."
Johann Friedrich Von Schiller
"When a flirt fishes for a man, she fishes merely for the sport."
"The battle that never ends is the battle of belief against unbelief."
"Men marry women with the hope they will never change..."
"...Women marry men with the hope they will change..."
"...Invariably they are both disappointed."
"Trust the instinct to the end, though you can render no reason"
Ralph Waldo Emerson
"God created the flirt as soon as he made the fool."
Harriet Bond Private Services in Manchester
Harriet Bond Commercial Services in Manchester
Harriet Bond in Areas Near Manchester
Manchester is one of the many UK areas in which Harriet Bond operate as private detectives and private investigators.
Our all female private detective team are here to serve you in Manchester and surrounding towns.
We have included some background information on Manchester for your information:
- Manchester has the largest UK office market outside London.
- it is a city and metropolitan borough of Greater Manchester, England.
- Manchester is one of the largest financial centres in Europe with more than 15,000 people employed in banking and finance.
- Manchester is situated in the south-central part of North West England, fringed by the Cheshire Plain to the south and the Pennines to the north and east.
- it lies within one of the UK's largest metropolitan areas; the metropolitan county of Greater Manchester.
- Manchester's city centre retail area contains shops from chain stores up to high-end boutiques.
- Based on the population estimates for 2005, crime levels in the city are considerably higher than the national average.
- In 2008, the population of it was estimated to be 464,200, making it the seventh-most populous local authority district in England.
- It is the third-most visited city in the United Kingdom by foreign visitors and the most visited in England outside London.
- The recorded history of Manchester began with the civilian vicus associated with the Roman fort of Mamucium.
- Manchester has two symphony orchestras, the Hallé and the BBC Philharmonic.
- Manchester is a focus for businesses which serve local, regional and international markets.
- it is ranked as the third or fourth biggest retail area in the UK by sales.
- Manchester is the commercial, educational and cultural focus for North West England,
- Manchester was the host of the 2002 Commonwealth Games, and among its other sporting connections are its two Premier League football teams.
- it's geographic features were highly influential in its early development as the world's first industrial city.
- Historically, most of the city was a part of Lancashire, although areas south of the River Mersey were in Cheshire.
- In a poll of British business leaders published in 2006, Manchester was regarded as the best place in the UK to locate a business.[
- Some parts of it were adversely affected by its rapid urbanisation, resulting in high levels of crime in areas such as Moss Side and Wythenshawe.
- The River Mersey flows through the south of Manchester.